Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Anyone seen my wagon?

Well I did really good for the first three weeks or so. And then life happened again! Have you seen my wagon? I can't seen to find it anywhere. It's been one challenging week after another, but I have to get back at it or I'll gain the 10 pounds I lost. Yup you read that right I met my goal of being down 10 pounds before August and have been slowly putting it back on.

What happened you ask? My parents came to town to watch Sawyer and work on a home remodeling project. Needless to say I watched what I was eating but didn't stick to my plan at all. And I can't remember the last time I did a good workout.

I have to start somewhere, and that place is here today. No more excuses. I'm going to go back to my original goal of loosing 10 pounds and getting in 150 minutes of exercise per week. I know it's Tuesday already but Darrin and I walked last night for 20-25 minutes and Sawyer and I are off to the pool tonight with some friends. Now I just need to start tracking my calories again tomorrow!!!

Here's to finding my wagon!

No comments: