Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Getting Healthy

Well its been over two years since I have been at my pre pregnancy weight and its time to GET HEALTHY! I've tried a couple of times now and each time I do good for about a week or two and then something happens to throw me off track for good. So I thought if I blogged about it perhaps I would stay motivated - even through the challenges.

Now I'm not going to share my current weight (you wish!), but I'll  tell everyone that I need to loose about 35-40lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. That is a lot of weight and is going to require me to be diligent and to set a few goals.

My first goal is to loose 10lbs by the first week in August. I'm using a calorie counting app on my phone and shooting for150 workout minutes a week or 30 min/5 times per week. Once I get into a habit of working out 5 days a week I would like to set some more goals and update my weight loss efforts. I'm hoping to blog about my challenges and accomplishments along the way to keep me motivated. Don't worry, I'm hoping this means I will blog more about the family too!!

Here's to getting healthy, one day at a time!

No comments: