Sunday, July 7, 2013

A little update

Wow it is already July 7th and I haven't blogged since April. Where has the time gone. Well, a lot of it has been spent at traveling for Darrin's bike races. He does the WORS mountain bike series here in WI. Next weekend will be the 6th of 12 and he is doing pretty darn good.

As for Sawyer and I, we never stop moving. At least he doesn't. He is non stop play all day, which has led to him learning all sorts of new things. He is almost 17 months and already he is just an inch or two shy of 3 feet. I have a feeling he is going to be tall like his daddy. And boy can he eat. There are days when I wonder where he puts it all. (And then I change a diaper or two, Haha!) He loves just about anything you put in front of him including; broccoli, shrimp, guacamole, and so much more. I hope he stays this way! He still loves to read and is probably 2nd on his favorites list of things to do. We try to read different books but his favorites are Good Night Baby, Good Night Moon, Wheels on the Bus, Very Hungry caterpillar, and a few of the Boyton books. Most days he sneaks off to his room and looks at books for almost an hour.

I am still working part time for Quad/Graphics and am really enjoying what I do and the flexibility that part time gives me. Our daycare is moving so we are going to have to figure out a new schedule, but all in all working has been good for us. We are working on paying off all our debt right now (Dave Ramsey plan- more on this another day.) and me working has kept us to stay on track financially while enjoying life a little bit.

Other then that we are doing pretty well down here in southeast WI and we hope all is going well with you and yours!

Until next time, keep smiling!

No comments: