Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Wow, It's been awhile since I have last been on here. In fact, the last time I blogged I was still in school, we lived in Butler, WI, and we weren't expecting our first baby! Yup, a lot has changed in the last few months. The most recent change is that I lost my job due to the ever failing economy on September 9th. I worked for Quad/Graphics in their Design and Construction (Facilities) Department as an Interior Designer. It was a great place to work with fabulous people. I sure am going to miss everyone. But, I must say that Darrin and I are so grateful for everything in our lives right now.

If you remember we got married back in January and have been enjoying life as the Braun's. We decided to look for a house and move out of the apartment we had been renting for the past 3 plus years. It took awhile, but we found the perfect little house. And as of August 22nd, we now call it home. I have posted pics on Facebook and most likely will blog another time about it here.

And our new home will be blessed with Baby Braun this February. This is probably the most exciting news we have to share with family and friends! I am currently just shy of 5 months by a few days. And I think I just started to feel the baby moving around in my belly. Some days it seems so weird to think there is a little human growing inside of me, and then I begin to think of how awesome it is to be starting a life!

Many people have asked us if we are going to find out what we are having, but we are going to leave that a surprise for the day Baby Braun gets here. The only thing we are hoping for is a healthy baby.

We will definitely post a little more often as life has slowed down a bit. But in the meantime, don't take things for granted and live life to the fullest! Life is GOOD!!!

No comments: