Monday, May 24, 2010

Where I have been

I'll try to keep this post short as I know we are all busy. In fact, I have been so busy until recently that I haven't had time to do any postings. So I thought I would share some of my projects with you all to show you what I have been so preoccupied with. After being challenged for an entire year with an empty job market, we decided to use my time more efficiently. This decision sent me back to school. In early August of 2009, I enrolled full time at Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC). I just made the deadline for the Interior Design Program with school starting August 28th.
(Not bad for my First Materials Board) (Second Materials Board - Board #1) (Second Materials Board - Board #2)
It was challenging at first going back to school after six years of being in the work world, but eventually it felt good to actually be productive during the day. Fall semester flew by, and spring semester went even faster. Looking back now I am really glad we decided that I should go back and get another degree. This program is a 2 year program, which I am on track to graduate in May of 2011. I have learned so much in the last nine months and I have gained a lot of great friends!
(First Commercial Project - Board #1)
(First Commercial Project - Board #2)
Hope you enjoy the Photos!!

No comments: