Thursday, March 26, 2009

Updates!

The months keep rolling by and we are heading into April. For everyone who is interested Darrin has added a biking blog. You can get to it by clicking on the "Darrin's biking site" link on the right hand side of this blog. Biking has really been keeping us busy here the last few days of March. After viewing our checking account, we learned that Darrin had been selected in the lottery for the Chequamegon 40 Fat Tire Festival. We are both excited for this new race to be on the schedule and hope it is a great race. This race is a large one in Wisconsin and only allows 1700 riders each year. The race is a 40 mile point-to-point ride starting in Hayward and finishing in Cable, WI. Cheer Darrin on at this race Saturday September 19th in Hayward, WI. Also this month, we have added a flickr account that I have also linked to on the sidebar. My goal is to download new photos to this as I put them on the computer. But, first I have to add a few older photos that I would like to share! I hope everyone enjoys the photos. I think that is all for updates. Hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of March!

No comments: